Sunday, November 28, 2010

Where is MY life headed?

Okay,its official-I am going mad.Semester Exams are going on and my senses have gone on a vacation.Boohoo!


Whats making me mad? Well,just about everything.I don't understand why all the important things that I should've thought when I was free should come and crowd my head now.Its EXAMS time,for God's sake! 


Whats my aim in life? What'll I do?What do I want?What I don't want?What do I like? What do I hate? What kind of a person am I? What kind of a person do I want to be? Why the digital filters in Digital Signal Processing can't filter out my thoughts? What should I do?What I should never do? Friends or love? Do I really need to fall in love at this age? Should I trust my friends? Will they be there for me always? What am I without them? Who am I? Who am I for others?


These are the very FEW questions that are circulating in my head for the past two weeks.Now last exam is on 1st.Already I messed up 3 subjects.One more to go(Total 6 subjects).


I seriously don't know what I am going to do.I know I should not be thinking about the (currently) useless stuffs such as these,but what to do? Mind is swifter than Wind (or something like that).


Already I am depressed that I am not doing my exams well(not all exams actually).On top of that I can't strangle the voice which calls me a loser.That says  I can't do anything worthwhile in life.That calls me a coward.That tells me about my failures.


When will I finally accept myself?! I mean seriously,its high time I stopped blaming myself for everything.And its high time everyone stopped telling me how I am.I know it.Yes,I never stick to one thing,I am too fickle.But at least am not rigid,I can easily mingle with anyone!


Wait a minute,why am I suddenly explaining myself? And for what? For whom? You didn't ask for it,right? Then who is asking these explanations?


Hmm...I am still thinking.Can't help it.


Till then.Ciao
Cheers....:)
Have a happy week ahead


P.S: Don't forget to wish me luck for my last exam.(at least that exam I should write properly :P)
P.P.S: Well I am not really stressed out coz of the exams,I am just stressed out coz of the questions in my head :P

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i reely liked ur post.. this is xaclty hw i was feeling the previous week... i know hw u feel right now... i too screwed up an xaam and a viva... don't wry just focus... u'll do relly well in the last xaam... all the best.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just chill yaar...I know saare useless ques exam ke time hi mind me aate hain but still try not to concentrate on dat.

    All The Best for ur last exam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep awayy from internet... that is what I do when I have to concentrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @An ordinary girl
    Thanx a lot :)

    @aativas
    I kept away from the internet...and my blog all these days ... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. :)
    I was sleepless for over a week coz of exams and I too had the nearly same thoughts while writing them :)
    Now that we're free we can do anything ;)

    ReplyDelete

Liked it or disliked it? Your comments are precious! :)