Monday, November 19, 2012

Hypocrites and Spirituality!!!!

In my opinion,the hypocrites are the most spiritually enlightened people on Earth.You know hypocrites? Those who don't walk their talk,who brag about themselves,who say one thing and do something else? Yeah those! How? Lets find out.....

@School

S: Hey,you know what? I've fought with H.Am not going to talk to her ever again.
Me: Why what happened?
S: Don't ask! But its so painful,I don't wanna think about her.
Me(Dutifully not asking her further): OK.

Next day.

A: Hey why haven't S and H come yet?
Me: Oh they've got some tension between them.That's what S told me.Looks like an awful fight!

The door opens,and in come S and H,linking arms and giggling like they've been best friends since birth.

And here I am thinking that they're not gonna talk to each other ever!

And this is just a small,tiny,unimportant example.There are loads of other examples.
"I don't believe in dowry,but it would be nice if you do give some gold jewelry for the wedding."
"I am a feminist,but I do believe girls should not let career be a priority in their lives"
"I am a God-fearing person".Ha ha ha.
"I give my children the full freedom to pursue whatever they want to- either Engineering or M.B.B.S".

So where does spirituality come into picture?

Hypocrites don't care about what or how other people feel about them. Thats a strong spirituality aspect- just do your own work.
Hypocrites don't think twice about being bonded by the words they've uttered.
Hypocrites don't care that they forge bonds with people with whom they've sworn off all ties.That shows how they've conquered the Ego problem! (Till the time the work is done,of course!)
Finally,Hypocrites don't care about others-after all,one should be detached from wordly attachments!

Should we be Hypocrites too then? ;-)

Cheers....Have a happy week ahead!

P.S: This post is not intended to ridicule Spiritualism or whatever has been mentioned.Just a tiny wee bit sarcasm ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I donno how you will take my comment, but since am a straightfwd person i am posting this comment...many points in this post are too good and true bt i feel the post could have been framed much better. Some places are confusing and i also feel you should have elaborared a bit more with more examples.

    Cheers
    Chitra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I met some of them tooo.. A big example is the person I recently put a post on :)

    its is very difficult to walk the Talk ..

    and yes now that you have written I agre with you they are indeed spiritual tooo ..


    you too have a great week ahead :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete

Liked it or disliked it? Your comments are precious! :)